Monday, January 28, 2013

Free Sesame Street Online Books!


I just discovered these today! So cute! I know all my little ones just love Big Bird and the gang! My kids will love these and I cant wait to get reading with them! They will be so excited to see new stories with their favorite characters, and on the computer! the pictures are beautiful! Bright and colorful to keep their attention as well! Im psyched I found this and I hope you will be too! I think they change them out each week...Im not sure..but it does say E-Books of the week! Either way I know my kids will love the Free ebooks!




1 comment:

  1. Hi Jolene, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete