Friday, January 25, 2013

2013 Winter Biannual Blogathon

Im participating in the 2013 Winter Biannual Blogathon Bash. I have so much I wanna do with my blog and for me this could help me get alot done! One full weekend to do nothing but work on my blog! I got rid of the kids, rid of the hubby, stocked with snacks and Dr pepper...ready to get my blogging on! If your interested you can still sign up and join. Lots of prizes!

Some of my goals this weekend are:
1. Write 2 weeks worth of posts.
2. Make some social networking pages and link them up to this blog
3. Brainstorm a list of post ideas for next month
4. Clean out my Rss feeds and blog subscriptions
5. Get a button made
6. Get a list of Blogs I love on my sidebar
7. Add an about me tab
8. Add tabs at the top of the blog
9. Read through articles I saved on pinterest about blogging
10. Get info on starting a review and giveaway blog!
11. Get as many of the ini challenges done as possible!


Those are my main goals but I do have a running list! I hope to get alot done!!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, you have an interesting list there. How are you doing with your list? I did not have time to plan a list. I am going through the mini challenges and enjoying it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list, I am participating in blogathon too. Ihad a list but got sidetracked by some mini challenges as I thought its best to tackle organization, Google+ and get the expert advice to improve my blog this weekend. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't mention yet how glad I am you joined in. LOVE the baby photo in the sidebar, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from the Blog Hop today. I'm impressed with your to do list. I have a hard time getting things done with just 2 kiddos. I'm impressed with doing it all with 6 kiddos! Wow!

    I love Diet Dr. Pepper myself!
    ~Emily
    http://tossedsaladlife.co

    ReplyDelete