Thursday, January 17, 2013

40 Days, 40 Bags Challenge


I read about a challenge over at Clover Lane and I thought it would be something great for me to work on! Im a busy mom and dont have alot of extra time on my hands, so I thought this would be a great, quick way for me to rid of all this extra clutter. I read about the challenge she made, 40 bags in 40 days. Basically you tackle and purge a different spot each day in your home and each day you'll have a bag of stuff. Stuff you dont need, stuff you dont want, all those extras you've been hanging onto forever!

So, for starters..I got out my trusty ol' pencil and paper and divided my house into 40 different sections. And tomarro, I'll start purging, I'll hit the first section, and the next the following day and so on...and in 40 days my house will be rid of 40 whole bags of clutter! Such a great idea!



1 comment:

  1. Hi followed you from chubby cheeks-please visit
    http://www.sixfeetunderblog.com to follow back-thanks!

    ReplyDelete