Saturday, January 1, 2011

GOODBYE 2010! HELLO 2011!!

WOW! What can I say? 2010 went by so fast! We experianced alot as a family such as welcoming our Darling little Princess into our family! We love her sooo stinkin much! Its so different actually having a girl in the house with me! Ive had so much fun dressing her up like a little Dolly.

I havent blogged since nearly Thanksgiving! We have been so busy as a family that I have totally neglected my blog! Dahlia and Hudson both have been very sick with RSV. We have been back and forth to the drs and been on lots of different meds. They are still sick!

The new year has come and I am setting a bundle of goals I would like to achieve in the next 365 days. I will be looking to the Lord for Guidance. Life is good when you are living it through the Lord. And I know he will be with us and help guide my family and I in right directions.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, thanks for your comment on Bentobloggy.com! I'm following you now. Hope your family stays well in 2011!

    -Emily
    Bentobloggy.com

    ReplyDelete