Saturday, January 8, 2011

52 WEEKS OF ORGANIZING

Im a little late with this one but I thought I would tackle this challenge on as well! Head on over to Laura's Website and check out her 52 weeks of organizing challenge! Basically...get one thing organized a week! She even has a cute little worksheet to keep track of it all! I missed week one and two...so week 3 I will be starting which is TOMARRO! I will be trying to twine the 2 challenges together..until my 6 week decluttering challenge is over!

Here is my first 10 weeks list:

1-Clothing..New and Stored. Ill go through all of our dressers, get rid of clothing that is no good or we don't wear anymore. Organize our dressers and closets. I have a load of kids so I have a load of stored clothes as well :) I will be organizing these into totes by size and gender and labeling them as well. Right now they are just thrown into totes all together, unmarked

2-Kitchen Cupboards-I have so much space to use but I feel like its crowded and I dont have enough room!

3-2 shelves above the washer

4-Entertainment Centers in each room-sort and organize all electronic entertainment equipment

5-Photos and Baby Books-want to finish the older boys baby books and sort and organize all my photos. Right now they are in my roll out desk drawers just thrown in there

6-TOYS! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! THIS MIGHT TAKE 2 weeks!

7-Refridgerator

8-Boys Bedroom-3 of my boys share a smaller bedroom...I have to figure a way they can all share and be comfortable!

9-Under the Kitchen sink-UGH! Its full of 40oz Beer Bottles from My HUSBAND!

10-Pantry...Ive picked up some great organizing tips from other bloggers that I cant wait to try!

4 comments:

  1. Great list - this should be 52 weeks of fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by on the Hip Homeschool Hop from Homeschool Science

    Happy organizing! Doing the same thing here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a plan! I need to do some major organizing in my house as well. I just love doing the Multitude Mondays. We have so much to be thankful for. Thanks for joining in the Hip Homeschool Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. list looks great! thanks for the encouragement on my blog - we gals need to stick together to get this stuff done! otherwise the new year steam runs out & so does our motivation. but it helps so much to have others your working "alongside"!

    ReplyDelete