Tuesday, November 2, 2010

WIN A YOPLAIT SMOOTHIE GIFTPACK




I love Yoplait Yogurt! My kids love it too! Its creamy, delicious, cheap and a great snack for kids or a quick breakfats for moms on the go! Yoplait now has smoothie mixes! Theese are simple frozen fruit mixes that you just add milk to and have a delicious snack or morning smoothie in minutes! My children love smoothies for breakfast!

You can find theese in the frozen fruit section in the grocery store and they come in four yummy flavors: Triple Berry, Blueberry Pomegranate, Strawberry Banana and Strawberry Mango Pineapple. I havent tried theese yet but would love to. Our local grocery store doesnt carry them yet so next time I make my big grocery trip, I will be on the lookout!

Right now you can win a Yoplait Smoothie Giftpack over at SAVING MONEY WISELY! Thanks to Yoplait, Kitchen Aid and Myblogspark...she and her family were able to try yoplait smoothies and give away a giftpack! This includes 2 VIP Coupons for a FREE Yoplait Smoothie PLUS a 3 Speed KitchenAid Blender that has a special smoothie setting. WHAT AN AWESOME GIVEAWAY!

This ends TOMAARO 11/3 at 9pm EST. SO HURRY AND ENTER NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment