Friday, November 19, 2010

OUR EASY YUMMY THANKSGIVING DINNER!

Its the biggest meal of the year.
THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!
We look forward to this meal every year as soon as Halloween passes! We look forward to all the family time but mainly the FOOD! I love stuffing my belly full of turkey, stuffing, squash and cranberry sauce. Oh gosh and the dessert....mmmmm...I also love crawling into bed at night with a full belly and sleeping in the next day! NO BLACK FRIDAY FOR ME! While everyone else is out going nuts shopping, I'm at home resting peacefully in my bed!
Our Thanksgiving tradition is stopping at two different family members on Thanksgiving. We make an appearance at my moms house to visit my dad and her and my brothers and sister. My mother makes a meal as well but we don't stay to eat. We leave and go to my Mother in laws and have dinner with hubby's family!
Ma makes everything herself! She makes a lot of food but sticks to easy foods. Foods that we all can enjoy and don't take much effort to make! Gramma always makes the desserts and hubby and I help prepare!
Here is our Thanksgiving dinner menu:

TURKEY
MASHED POTATOES and GRAVY
SWEET YAMS
STUFFING
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLE
CRANBERRY SAUCE
DINNER ROLLS
PUMPKIN PIE

EASY AND YUMMY! Whats your THANKSGIVING MENU?????

1 comment: